While it is not necessary to make a notary appointment, we are very happy to extend discounts for a guaranteed notary appointment.
- Insurance or Bond
- Contact Us
- Phone, Fax & E-mail
- Report a Problem
- Hours and Directions
- Live Chat (Mon~Fri 9am-6pm)
Here is a list of California notaries – in case you need to make a notary appointment in another city.
Cash & Credit Cards Accepted
When Should I Make an Appointment?
- Making a notary appointment provides you with a discount off the first signature and 1/2 priced copies, fax or email printouts.
- Notary appointments are also good if you have several documents, or if you are required to complete your documents in front of the notary such as a traffic school test.
- Loan signings are another reason to make a notary appointment. Many times the documents for loan signings and loan closings are very large – and there may be 5 to 25 or more signatures required.
How Long Does it Take?
- Most documents that require a notary take 3-4 minutes to complete. Loan signings and loan closings can take from 20 minutes to an hour depending on the number of pages and how much you want to read in front of the notary.